Brian's Loft

Thursday, May 17, 2007

What is going on? The same old thing over here. I think I got fired from my job. Yeah, that would be a first for me. My boss never calls me back. He told me to call him this past Sunday and I did and he didn’t pick up nor return my call. Then I called him on Monday and Wednesday and left him messages and have yet to hear back from him. It’s seriously unprofessional but then again that would be my boss. Ah well, there is plenty else out there for me. I’m working at Siemens 3 days next week. It’s just something to get some money. I’ll have to see what happens and/or make something happen but I know it will. I really do love my life. I need to stop taking things for granted. I’ve been doing a lot better with it but I need to do more. There are so many things in this world and so many opportunities that I have and I keep passing them by. I started drawing on my computer and its fun. It’s something else for me to do. Sometimes I do get bored and what not but it happens. I went downtown this past weekend for like an hour. After Will, Heather and I saw Spiderman 3 which was just alright by the way, we went downtown. We went to backbooth. It was fun. I was dancing with myself and having a good time. Tomorrow I’m going to Tampa with Will and Jonah and some other people the see mxpx. We’re going to get backstage and such. It should be a good time but we shall see. I think that’s all for now. I just felt like writing about my life and that’s what I did. Until next time have a great time. Hahe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home