Brian's Loft

Friday, June 01, 2007

I am down tonight. Let me tell you about it. I’m just alone. At times I want to have someone but I know those are the wrong reasons for being with someone, just to have them. I think I have everything figured out and then out of nowhere comes another obstacle or interference. If life were simple there would be no point in living. If everything was easy we would have nothing to work for. I need to be closer to God is what it all comes down to. If I had a better relationship with the Lord my life would be better. I wouldn’t be worried about finding something or needing that something to feel whole. I would be filled with His love and I would be whole. I would not have a human partner but I know that will come in time. I need to take the necessary steps to form a better relationship with Him and then I will find my life and love. It all comes in doses. I’ll just wait till it’s time to take mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home