Brian's Loft

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

What is going on everybody? In reading my old blogs I wish that I could remember my old host for my comments so that I might be able to retrieve them and see what people had to say. Oh well though. I saw Juan this past weekend. It was nice. He had a lot to say and it was an overall good time. We went to Friendly Confines and had a few pitchers of beer. Heather had to come pick us (Will, Juan and I) up because we were incapable of driving. Today I went out with my brother. We went to the doctor so he could get his test results, then over to the mall where we ate and walked around for a bit and then to UCF where I sat in on one of his classes. It was interesting. I didn’t stay for the whole thing but it seemed pretty easy. I went outside and walked around. I start work tomorrow at Siemens err something. It should be easy as usual. It’s supposed to be for about a month but we’ll see if it actually is. I’ve heard that before from them. I tried out for this band Oh Romeo!. They are pretty alright. Their previous drummer was pretty good and now that it’s going to be a full house over here we had to take the kit down so I can’t really play anymore. It sucks but it’s only temporary. Erin moved in because of things with her ex and then Koren is moving in soon as well. So if you didn’t know that now you do. I have to wake up at 7 tomorrow. I haven’t been up that early in a while. I was up at 7:30 a few weeks ago but not 7. I jammed with Will and Jonah last Friday. It was fun, but I kept messing up. I was nervous and shouldn’t have been but oh well. It happens. I thought I had things to actually talk about but I guess not, just a bunch of rambling but deal with it. This weekend should be fun. It’s Alan’s birthday. We’re going out somewhere earlier in the evening and then later we’re going somewhere as well but I can not say b/c I am unsure if he reads this or not. And Friday is game night which we have not had in sometime. Also Friday I’m going with Mandy to this place to talk about “us” and your feelings and such. I hope things can get resolved or at least to a point. What is new, what is new? I can’t think right now. This Sunday is father’s day. I still have to get my dad a card and a gift. I have no clue what to get him. I’ll think of something. Being sad is no fun. Being alone is no fun. I’m alive though. I try to stay happy and I do a pretty good job of it. I just look to the Lord to help me and He always does. I guess that’s it for this post since I can not think of anything else for the time being. I hope everyone is doing wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home