Brian's Loft

Sunday, July 08, 2007

I got a lot of things solved in my life for now. I have a job, well a temp job but it’s something. I work in a warehouse with one other kid and we work on occasion and sit around for the rest of the time. Ha. We finish all the work that they ask of us and then we are left with nothing to do so thus the reason for the sitting around. I’m back together with Mandy and I couldn’t be happier. The situation here at the house is weird. Things have happened between Will and Heather and it makes it weird at times. Koren moved in. She isn’t here the majority of the time but its kool. That’s what I have been up to. Mandy and I went out on a date this past Friday. It was nice. I enjoyed myself and am happy that we are back together.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    any new news????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home